- 1. * MSRP excludes the Delivery, Processing, and Handling Fee of $1,195 for Cars (Avalon, Avalon HV, Camry, Camry HV, Corolla, Corolla HV, Corolla HB, GR86, GR Corolla, GR Supra, Prius, Prius Prime), $1,395 for Small/Medium Trucks, SUVs and Van (4Runner, bZ4X, C-HR, Corolla Cross, Highlander, Highlander HV, RAV4, RAV4 HV, RAV4 Prime, Sienna, Tacoma, Venza), $1,795 for Large SUV (Sequoia), and $1,795 for Large Truck (Tundra). (Historically, vehicle manufacturers and distributors have charged a separate fee for processing, handling and delivering vehicles to dealerships. Toyota's charge for these services is called the "Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee" and is based on the value of the processing, handling and delivery services Toyota provides as well as Toyota's overall pricing structure. Toyota may make a profit on the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee.) Excludes taxes, license, title and available or regionally required equipment. The published prices do not apply to Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Actual dealer price will vary.
- 2. 2023 EPA-estimated city/highway mileage. Actual mileage will vary.
- 3. * EPA-estimated 42 city/41 highway/41 combined mpg rating for 2023 Toyota Crown XLE and Limited; EPA-estimated 29 city/32 highway/30 combined mpg rating for 2023 Toyota Crown Platinum.
- 4. * Projected EPA-estimated 127 combined MPGe rating for 2023 Prius Prime SE, projected EPA-estimated 114 combined MPGe rating for 2023 Prius Prime XSE and XSE Premium as determined by manufacturer. MPGe is the EPA-equivalent of gasoline fuel efficiency for electric operation. Projected EPA-estimated 53 city/51 hwy/52 comb gas-only MPG rating for 2023 Prius Prime SE, projected EPA-estimated 50 city/47 hwy/48 comb gas-only MPG rating for 2023 Prius Prime XSE and XSE Premium as determined by manufacturer.
- 5. * EPA-estimated 57 city/56 hwy/57 combined mpg rating for 2023 Prius LE FWD, 53 city/54 hwy/54 combined mpg rating for 2023 Prius LE AWD, 52 city/52 hwy/52 combined mpg rating for 2023 Prius XLE and Limited FWD, and 49 city/50 hwy/49 combined mpg rating for 2023 Prius XLE and Limited AWD.
- 6. * 2023 projected EPA-estimated mpg rating estimates as determined by manufacturer. EPA estimates not available at time of posting.
- 7. * EPA-estimated 32 city/41 hwy/35 combined mpg rating for 2023 Corolla LE; EPA-estimated 31 city/40 hwy/34 combined mpg rating for 2023 Corolla SE and XSE.
- 8. * EPA-estimated 53 city/46 hwy/50 combined mpg rating for 2023 Corolla Hybrid LE and Hybrid XLE; EPA-estimated 51 city/44 hwy/48 combined mpg rating for 2023 Corolla Hybrid LE AWD; EPA-estimated 50 city/43 hwy/47 combined mpg rating for 2023 Corolla Hybrid SE and Hybrid SE Infrared; EPA-estimated 47 city/41 hwy/44 combined mpg rating for 2023 Corolla Hybrid SE and Hybrid SE Infrared AWD.
- 9. * EPA-estimated 32 city/41 hwy/35 combined mpg rating for 2023 Corolla Hatchback SE; EPA-estimated 30 city/38 hwy/33 combined mpg rating for 2023 Corolla Hatchback XSE.
- 10. * EPA-estimated 28 city/39 hwy/32 combined mpg rating for 2023 Camry LE, SE and SE Nightshade Edition; 27 city/38 hwy/31 combined mpg rating for 2023 Camry XLE 4-Cylinder and XSE 4-Cylinder; 22 city/33 hwy/26 combined mpg rating for 2023 Camry XLE V6; 22 city/32 hwy/26 combined mpg rating for 2023 Camry XSE V6; 21 city/31 hwy/25 combined mpg rating for 2023 Camry TRD; 51 city/53 hwy/52 combined mpg rating for 2023 Camry LE Hybrid; and 44 city/47 hwy/46 combined mpg rating for 2023 Camry SE Hybrid, XLE Hybrid and XSE Hybrid.
- 11. * Projected EPA-estimated 76 city/71 hwy/74 combined MPGe rating for 2023 Mirai XLE and 67 city/64 hwy/65 combined MPGe rating for 2023 Mirai Limited determined by Toyota. All projected EPA estimates as determined by manufacturer; EPA estimates not available at time of posting. MPGe is the EPA-equivalent of gasoline fuel efficiency for electric-mode operation.
- 12. * EPA-estimated 20 city/27 hwy/22 combined mpg rating for 2023 GR86 with 6-speed manual transmission; EPA-estimated 21 city/31 hwy/25 combined mpg rating for 2023 GR86 with automatic transmission.
- 13. * EPA-estimated 25 city/31 hwy/27 combined mpg rating for 2023 GR Supra 2.0; EPA-estimated 23 city/31 hwy/26 combined mpg rating for 2023 GR Supra 3.0 AT and 3.0 Premium AT; EPA-estimated 19 city/27 hwy/21 combined mpg rating for 2023 GR Supra 3.0 MT, 3.0 Premium MT and A91-MT Edition.
- 14. * EPA-estimated 36 city/36 hwy/36 combined mpg rating for 2023 Sienna FWD models; 35 city/36 hwy/35 combined mpg rating for 2023 Sienna AWD models.
- 15. * EPA-estimated 20 city/24 highway/22 combined mpg rating for 2023 Tundra Limited 4x2 Hybrid, Platinum 4x2 Hybrid and 1794 Edition 4x2 Hybrid; EPA-estimated 19 city/22 highway/21 combined mpg rating for 2023 Tundra Limited 4x4 Hybrid, Platinum 4x4 Hybrid, 1794 Edition 4x4 Hybrid and Capstone 4x4 Hybrid; EPA-estimated 18 city/20 highway/19 combined mpg rating for 2023 Tundra TRD Pro 4x4 Hybrid.
- 16. * EPA-estimated 22 city/29 highway/25 combined mpg rating for 2023 Highlander L FWD, LE FWD, XLE FWD, XSE FWD, Limited FWD and Platinum FWD; EPA-estimated 21 city/28 highway/24 combined mpg rating for 2023 Highlander L AWD, LE AWD, XLE AWD, Limited AWD and Platinum AWD.
- 17. * EPA-estimated 252-mile total driving range rating for 2023 bZ4X XLE FWD; 242-mile total driving range rating for 2023 bZ4X Limited FWD; 228-mile total driving range rating for 2023 bZ4X XLE AWD; and 222-mile total driving range rating for 2023 bZ4X Limited AWD total driving range for when vehicle is fully charged and operated under ideal driving conditions.
- 18. * EPA-estimated 36 city/35 highway/36 combined mpg rating for 2023 Highlander Hybrid LE FWD, Hybrid XLE FWD, Hybrid Bronze Edition FWD, Hybrid Limited FWD and Hybrid Platinum FWD. EPA-estimated 35 city/35 highway/35 combined mpg rating for 2023 Highlander Hybrid LE AWD, Hybrid XLE AWD, Hybrid Bronze Edition AWD, Hybrid Limited AWD and Hybrid Platinum AWD.
- 19. * EPA-estimated 27 city/35 highway/30 combined mpg rating for 2023 RAV4 LE FWD, XLE FWD, XLE Premium FWD and Limited FWD; EPA-estimated 27 city/34 highway/30 combined mpg rating for 2023 RAV4 LE AWD; EPA-estimated 27 city/33 highway/29 combined mpg rating for 2023 RAV4 XLE AWD and XLE Premium AWD; EPA-estimated 25 city/33 highway/28 combined mpg rating for 2023 RAV4 Adventure and Limited AWD; EPA-estimated 25 city/32 highway/28 combined mpg rating for 2023 RAV4 TRD Off-Road.
- 20. * EPA-estimated 41 city/38 highway/40 combined mpg rating for 2023 RAV4 Hybrid LE, Hybrid XLE, Hybrid XLE Premium, Hybrid SE, Hybrid XSE and Hybrid Limited; EPA-estimated 38 city/35 highway/37 combined mpg rating for 2023 RAV4 Hybrid Woodland Edition.
- 21. * EPA-estimated 94 combined MPGe rating for 2023 RAV4 Prime. MPGe is the EPA-equivalent of gasoline fuel efficiency for electric operation. EPA-estimated 38 combined gas-only mpg.
- 22. * EPA-estimated 31 city/33 hwy/32 combined mpg rating for 2023 Corolla Cross L FWD, LE FWD and XLE FWD; EPA-estimated 29 city/32 hwy/30 combined mpg rating for 2023 Corolla Cross L AWD, LE AWD and XLE AWD; EPA-estimated 45 city/38 hwy/42 combined mpg rating for 2023 Corolla Cross Hybrid S, SE and XSE AWD.
- 23. * EPA-estimated 16 city/19 hwy/17 combined mpg for 2022 4Runner.
- 24. * EPA-estimated 40 city/37 hwy/39 combined mpg rating for 2023 Venza.
- 25. * EPA-estimated 252-mile total driving range rating for 2023 bZ4X XLE FWD; 242-mile total driving range rating for 2023 bZ4X Limited FWD; 228-mile total driving range rating for 2023 bZ4X XLE AWD; and 222-mile total driving range rating for 2023 bZ4X Limited AWD total driving range for when vehicle is fully charged and operated under ideal driving conditions.
- 26. Includes all dealers and suppliers.
- 27. Prius AWD-e system operates at speeds up to 43 mph.
- 28. ToyotaCare covers normal factory scheduled maintenance for two years or 25,000 miles, whichever comes first. Certain models require a different maintenance schedule as described in their Maintenance Guide. 24-hour Roadside Assistance is also included for two years, unlimited mileage. Roadside Assistance does not include parts and fluids, except emergency fuel delivery. See Toyota dealer for details and exclusions. Valid only in the continental U.S.
- 29. For Toyota hybrid, plug-in hybrid, and fuel cell and battery electric vehicles beginning with model year 2020, the hybrid (HV) battery is covered for 10 years from original date of first use or 150,000 miles, whichever comes first. Coverage is subject to the terms and conditions of your New Vehicle Limited Warranty. See Owner's Warranty and Maintenance Guide for details.
- 31. Extra-cost color.
- 32. Ratings achieved using the required premium unleaded gasoline with an octane rating of 91 or higher for GR Supra 2.0, and an octane rating of 93 or higher for GR Supra 3.0. If premium fuel is not used, performance will decrease.
New & Used Toyota Dealership Serving Tuscaloosa, AL
Tuscaloosa Toyota Welcomes Birmingham Area Motorists
Welcome to the online home of Tuscaloosa Toyota, a full-service new and used car dealership in Tuscaloosa, Alabama, that proudly serves Birmingham and beyond with affordable auto sales, financing and service. As a dedicated Toyota dealer, we are your local source for the latest Toyota models available, along with Toyota Certified Used Vehicles (TCUV) and other quality pre-owned Toyota cars, trucks and SUVs.
If you are in the market for a new Toyota RAV4 or Camry, then look no further than our extensive new Toyota inventory, which can be easily shopped on our website or with a visit to our dealership. We make the entire purchase or lease process seamless with our in-house finance department that works with car buyers of various credit levels.
Why Buy & Service Here?
Providing the best customer service and buying experience is what we stand for; in fact, this philosophy guides us in everything that we do here at Tuscaloosa Toyota. From our new and used Toyota sales and financing to our on-site parts department and service center, it is all geared to you, our highly valued and loyal customers.
We know that every driver wants to get a great deal, whether buying a new Toyota SUV or visiting for express maintenance or Genuine Toyota parts; that is why we offer competitive prices every day!
Do not hesitate to reach out to our helpful sales, finance, service or parts staff today. When you visit us in Tuscaloosa, we invite you to partake in complimentary services like free Wi-Fi access, beverages and more as you shop or service with us!
What We Offer
Discover New Toyota Cars, SUVs & Pickup Trucks
Are you on the hunt for a brand-new Toyota to call your own? With advanced Toyota Safety Sense™ driver-assist features now standard on a range of affordable new Toyota models, now is a great time to be a new Toyota driver! A competitive price on your quality-built new Toyota awaits, so shop today.
At our Tuscaloosa car dealership, you'll find the complete lineup of new Toyota vehicles for sale at affordable prices, from the sporty Corolla lineup and rugged Tacoma pickup trucks to roomy Highlander SUVs and Sienna minivans. Be sure to browse our new car specials to find your next Toyota at a great price!
Toyota Financing Assistance
Financing your new Toyota or used car purchase here at Tuscaloosa Toyota is hassle-free, thanks to our team of seasoned auto loan specialists! Contact us today to talk about the new or pre-owned Toyota you are after. You can pre-qualify for an auto loan today by submitting our convenient online finance application.
As a premier auto dealer serving all drivers around the Tuscaloosa, AL area, we're honored to assist used car buyers who require auto loan assistance. Don't wait to discover your car finance options!
Genuine Toyota Parts & Accessories for Sale
If you drive a Toyota, why choose anything but Genuine Toyota parts and accessories when it is time for new replacement components or a styling or performance upgrade? Tuscaloosa, AL, area drivers can turn to our on-site parts department for OEM (original equipment manufacturer) parts for their particular Toyota model, including filters, brake pads, wiper blades and protection accessories such as floor mats.
Call or visit our Toyota parts experts, or order your Toyota parts through our website now!
Pre-Owned Vehicles from Many Makes
Here at Tuscaloosa Toyota, we stock all of your favorite Toyota models in pre-owned versions, too, giving you plenty of choices when seeking out that perfect Toyota RAV4 at the right price! We carry a quality collection of Toyota Certified Used Vehicles that have all passed a rigorous inspection and reconditioning process; plus, these automobiles feature an updated TCUV warranty, providing you with even greater buying confidence.
We want you to find the right vehicle at a great price; that is why we offer used cars for sale from other makes, too!
Toyota Service Center
When the time comes for your new Toyota's scheduled maintenance, visit the Tuscaloosa Toyota service center to take advantage of your vehicle's ToyotaCare no-cost maintenance plan. If you drive an older Toyota or a car of another make, do not hesitate to schedule a service visit here. We offer everything from brake and battery service to multi-point inspections, new tire installation and so much more.
We are home to express maintenance, too, so you can be in and out with an oil change in no time!
Explore Our Automotive Services Online Now
Drivers from nearby Birmingham, AL, are invited to begin exploring our many automotive services here on our website now. Before you visit us in Tuscaloosa, you can utilize our online vehicle appraisal services to find out what your car is worth as a trade.
We encourage you to explore current Toyota finance and lease offers from your Alabama residence. Feel free to contact our friendly dealership staff with any questions before your visit!