TOYOTA COLLEGE PROGRAM
School may be out for you, graduate, but there's still more to learn ‐ and earn. If you've obtained a degree within the last two years or will graduate within the next six months, you may qualify for the Toyota College Graduate Finance Program, featuring a $750 rebate toward the purchase or lease of select new Toyotas through your Toyota dealer and Toyota Financial Services (TFS).
It pays to go to college: The Toyota College Graduate Finance Program
We all know that going to college can be tough on the pocketbook. TFS goes to the front of the class with a finance plan that features the following:
- No monthly payments for the first 90 days on select finance programs on all new untitled Toyota vehicles
- Competitive APRs on all new untitled Toyota vehicles and Toyota Certified Used Vehicles
- $750 rebate when you purchase or lease a select new untitled Toyota Camry (excludes Hybrid model), Corolla, Prius c, RAV4 (Gas only), Tacoma or Yaris.
Making the grade: How to qualify
To qualify for the rebate, you'll need to meet the following graduation, employment, insurance and credit criteria requirements.
Earn your degree. To take advantage of the program, you must meet one of the following:
- Have graduated from an accredited four-year college, university, or registered nursing degree program during the last two years or will graduate from such a school/program within the next six months
- Have graduated from an accredited two-year college, junior college, technical college, or university during the last two years or will graduate within the next six months
- Be enrolled in or have graduated from an accredited graduate degree program during the last two years
- Have graduated from an accredited two-year trade or vocational school during the last two years or will graduate within the next six months
Get to work. When submitting the credit application, show proof of present employment or future employment with a start date within 120 days of your purchase contract date. Note that TFS must deem your income sufficient to cover living expenses and vehicle payments.
The applicant or co-applicant must meet all of the college graduate program qualifications.
See your participating Toyota dealer or call 800-549-0947 for more information.s
*The $750 College Graduate Rebate must be used as a down payment on a retail installment contract or as a capitalized cost reduction on a lease contract with Southeast Toyota Finance. (One rebate per College Graduate Program customer only.) To qualify for the Southeast Toyota Finance College Graduate Rebate and Finance Programs, customers must graduate from an accredited four-year college or university within the next six months; graduate from an accredited two-year college or registered nursing degree (diploma) program; or be enrolled in an accredited graduate degree program. Verifiable proof of college graduate or graduate school enrollment status is required at the time of purchase. Graduates have two years from receipt of their degree to take advantage of the program.
Offer valid during ad duration only. This offer is subject to credit approval by Southeast Toyota Finance. All other terms and conditions of the Southeast Toyota Finance College Rebate Program apply.