The 2018 Toyota Yaris in Tuscaloosa, AL — serving Birmingham, Columbus, and Jasper — is the practical car you need with the sporty look you want. Its unmistakable curvy silhouette and bold front fascia and grille will dazzle onlookers. On the inside, you get a sleeker, more intuitive dashboard with standard Bluetooth connection. You also can enjoy the standard USB port and one 12V power outlet. The fabric-trimmed seats and 6-way power adjustable driver’s seat keeps you comfortable throughout your journey. The 1.5 4-cylinder. 4-speed automatic engine has you going 30 MPG in the city and 35 MPG on the highway. Hold on to the 3-spoke steering wheel as your integrated backup camera1 projects your path for you, making your job a breeze. You’re also covered with the Toyota Safety SenseTM C (TSS-C), which includes a Pre-Collision system2, Lane Departure Alert3, and Automatic High beams.4
Right now is your chance to buy a new Toyota! Check out our online inventory of 2018 Yaris models, and call us at 205-553-3325 to schedule your test drive or visit us at 3325 Skyland Boulevard East. We’ll find a 2018 Toyota Yaris you can’t wait to drive home.
Starting MSRP: $15,635
30/36 est. mpg11View Inventory
Starting MSRP: $17,285
Tilt 3-spoke steering wheel with audio controlsView Inventory
Starting MSRP: $16,760
Hands-free phone capability.View Inventory
Starting MSRP: $17,660
15-in. alloy wheelsView Inventory
Starting MSRP: $18,260
Disc brakes and Star Safety System™.View Inventory
Yaris is still just as unique as you are, with its stylish exterior and unmistakable, curvy silhouette that have undergone a refreshing transformation.
Yaris is quite fuel-friendly with its impressive EPA-estimated 36 highway mpg11 - helping you get more places far more efficiently.
Standard EntuneTM Audio 6.1-in. touch-screen
Standard EntuneTM Audio 6.1-in. touch-screen display with USB13 and Bluetooth28 connectivity helps get you to where you’re going more conveniently—and intuitively. This handy feature with all of its capabilities, like advanced voice recognition22, makes it feel like there’s always a friend to guide you along your ride.
Yaris has nine airbags27, which include a driver and front passenger Advanced Airbag System, driver and front passenger seat-mounted side airbags, a driver knee airbag, driver and front passenger seat-cushion airbags, and front and rear side curtain airbags.
1) MSRP excludes the Delivery, Processing, and Handling Fee of $885 for Cars (Yaris, Yaris iA, 86, Corolla, Corolla iM, Camry, Camry HV, Prius LB, Prius c, Prius v, Prius Prime, Mirai, Avalon, Avalon HV), $960 for Small/Medium Trucks, SUVs and Van (C-HR, RAV4, RAV4 HV, Highlander, Highlander HV, 4Runner, Sienna, Tacoma), $1,195 for Large SUVs (Sequoia, Land Cruiser), and $1,195 for Large Truck (Tundra). (Historically, vehicle manufacturers and distributors have charged a separate fee for processing, handling and delivering vehicles to dealerships. Toyota's charge for these services is called the "Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee" and is based on the value of the processing, handling and delivery services Toyota provides as well as Toyota's overall pricing structure. Toyota may make a profit on the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee.) Excludes taxes, license, title and available or regionally required equipment.
1) The backup camera does not provide a comprehensive view of the rear area of the vehicle. You should look around outside your vehicle an use your mirrors to confirm rearward clearance. Environmental conditions mat limit effectiveness and view may be obscured. See Owner’s Manual for additional limitations and details.
2) The TSS Pre-Collision System is designed to help avoid or reduce the crash speed and damage in certain frontal collisions only. It is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving. System effectiveness is dependent on road, weather and vehicle conditions. See Owner’s Manual for additional limitations and details.
3) Lane Departure Alert is designed to read visible lane markers under certain conditions, and provide visual and audible alerts when lane departure is detected. It is not a collision-avoidance system or a substitute for safe and attentive driving. Effectiveness is dependent on road, weather and vehicle conditions. See Owner’s Manual for additional limitations and details.
4) Automatic High Beams operate at speeds above 25 mph. Factors such as a dirty windshield, weather, lighting and terrain limit effectiveness, requiring the driver to manually operate high beams. See Owner’s Manual for additional limitations and details.
11) 2018 EPA-estimated city/highway mileage. Actual mileage will vary.
13) May not be compatible with all mobile phones, MP3/WMA players and like models.
13) Apps/services vary by phone/carrier; functionality depends on many factors. Select apps use large amounts of data; you are responsible for charges. Apps and services subject to change. See toyota.com/entune for details.
17) The Bluetooth word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks by Toyota is under license. A compatible Bluetooth-enabled phone must first be paired. Phone performance depends on software, coverage and carrier.
22) Advanced voice recognition capabilities vary by head unit.
27) All the airbag systems are Supplemental Restraint Systems. All airbags (if installed) are designed to inflate only under certain conditions and in certain types of severe collisions. To decrease the risk of injury from an inflating airbag, always wear seatbelts and sit upright in the middle of the seat as far back as possible. Do not put objects in front of an airbag or around the seatback. Do not use a rearward-facing child seat in any front passenger seat. See Owner's Manual for further information/warnings.
28) The Bluetooth word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks by Toyota is under license. A compatible Bluetooth-enabled phone must first be paired. Phone performance depends on software, coverage and carrier.