Tuscaloosa Toyota's Concert Connection
Details & Official Rules.
Tuscaloosa Toyota will conduct the Contest substantially as described in these rules, and by participating, each participant agrees as follows:
1. There is no purchase necessary to enter or to win.
2. Entries will be taken from Facebook posts at Tuscaloosa Toyota's Facebook page. In order to be eligible, you must complete all of the following:
-Like Tuscaloosa Toyota's Facebook Page
-Like our “Concert Connection" Posts
-Share our “Concert Connection" posts on your timelime/page
3. Entries will be taken from August 1, 2016 thru August 31, 2016.
4. The winner will be selected at random from among all correct entries.
5. You must be 18 years of age or older and a U.S. Resident to participate.
6. Publicity; Privacy. By participating, all participants and winner(s) grant the Sponsors any exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices, and likenesses in connection with promotion of this and other contests and waives any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use. By participating in the Contest, participants agree that the Sponsors may disclose personal information obtained from participants in the Contest to third parties and use such information for marketing and other purposes.
7. Release. By participating, each participant and winner waives any and all claims of liability against the Sponsors, Live Nation Worldwide, Inc. (”Live Nation”), their employees and agents, for any personal injury or loss which may occur from the conduct of, or participation in, the Contest, or from the use of any prize. In order to receive a prize, participants must sign an official waiver form provided by the Sponsors.
8. Taxes. Any valuation of the prize(s) stated above is based on available information provided to the Sponsors, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying sales tax, title fees and vehicle license tag fees. Each winner must provide the Sponsors with valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before any prize will be awarded. Any person winning over $600 in prizes will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS.
9. Decisions. By participating in the Contest, participants agree to be bound by the decisions of the Sponsors. The Sponsors reserve the right to disqualify any participant or winner and may refuse to award any prize to a person who is ineligible or has violated any rule, gained unfair advantage in participating in the Contest, or obtained winner status using fraudulent means. The Sponsors will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Contest and the Sponsor’s decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the Contest is affected by human error, any mechanical, technical, electronic, communications, telephone, computer, hardware or software errors, malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of the Sponsors, the Sponsors reserve the right to terminate this Contest, or make such other decisions regarding the outcome as the Sponsors deem appropriate. All decisions will be made by the Sponsors and are final. The Sponsors may waive or amend any of these rules at its sole discretion.
Prize: One (1) Grand Prize awarded consisting of a Live Nation® Rock Flight® which includes two (2) tickets to a Live Nation produced and promoted concert at a Live Nation owned and operated venue in the United States (excluding Festivals); round-trip, coach class air transportation for two (2) from the major airport nearest grand prize winner’s home within the U.S. to the major airport nearest the concert; one (1) double occupancy standard hotel room for two (2) nights / three (3) days; and a $200.00 pre-paid cash card to use toward ground transportation. Tickets are subject to availability, venue capacity, age and artist restrictions. Tickets to a particular concert are not guaranteed. Selection of airline, hotel and concert seat locations are solely within Live Nation’s discretion. All other expenses not specifically mentioned herein are solely the winner’s responsibility. Live Nation reserves the right to provide ground transportation in lieu of air transportation if the winner resides within two hundred (200) miles from concert venue. Winner and guest(s) must abide by all venue policies. Live Nation reserves the right to revoke full or partial prize from any winner or winner’s guest who it or venue personnel deem may, in its sole discretion, be intoxicated, be a safety risk, have violated any venue policy or law, or may bring Live Nation into disrepute. Winner will be required to provide a credit card to hotel to cover incidentals which are not included in prize package. Concert must be selected at least thirty (30) days in advance of the travel date and is subject to availability and age restrictions. Travel must take place on the day prior to the confirmed concert and return the day following the concert. All travel must be taken no later than December 31, 2016; no alternative travel dates are available. If winner is unable or unwilling to travel on the dates specified, the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. All travel subject to availability and restrictions. Winner and travel guests must travel on same itinerary. If winner is a minor in his/her state of residence, the travel guest must be winner’s parent or legal guardian. A minor may accompany winner as a travel guest only if the winner is the minor’s parent or legal guardian. Minors must be accompanied at all times during trip (including, but not limited to, in-flight, hotel stay and all prize-related events) by minor’s parent or legal guardian. Winner and travel guests must sign and return a travel release before any ticketing of travel occurs. Winner and guest must have all necessary identification and/or travel documents (e.g., a valid U.S. driver’s license) required for travel. Winner understands that there are inherent risks involved in travel and that these risks may be present before, during and after the trip. Live Nation is not responsible for changes in schedule of any element of the prize or for any expenses incurred as a consequence of flight cancellation or delay. Live Nation is not responsible and will have no liability if the winner and/or his/her guest is for any reason not permitted to travel by the relevant airport authorities or misses a flight or other travel element. An unclaimed and/or unused prize element will remain the property of Live Nation. Resale of tickets is prohibited. Approximate Retail Value of the grand prize is: Two Thousand Four Hundred Dollars and No Cents ($2400.00), depending upon winner’s point of travel origin and airfare fluctuations at the time of taking the trip. Any difference between stated approximate retail value and actual value of prize will not be awarded except at the sole discretion of Sponsor.
Live Nation is not a sponsor of the Contest, and is in no way responsible for the administration of the Contest, the verification of winners or the fulfillment of prizing. All inquiries regarding the Contest should be directed to Tuscaloosa Toyota and not to Live Nation.
Live Nation and Rock Flight are registered trademarks of Live Nation Worldwide, Inc.